Known for exceeding the needs of both their customers and employees, one of the oldest and largest privately owned community banks in West Texas has an immediate need for a Deputy Credit Officer in their Midland market. This innovative community bank’s primary focus is providing high tech resources for efficient banking.
Required skillset for Deputy Credit Officer:
- Ideal candidate would have grown up as Credit Analyst and have some commercial lending experience
- Would work on CECL transition, ALLL, review all loan packages for loan committee, OCC and loan review for committee
- Oil & Gas credit & lending experience is a strong plus
- Formal credit training desired
- Community bank experience is a must
Bonus, stock options, and tuition reimbursement are just a few of the benefits offered.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.