One of the Fastest-Growing independent mortgage banks needs a Payroll Staff Accountant in the Aurora, IL area who has payroll experience for a larger organization with 100+ employees. A candidate who is accurate, organized and has excellent mathematical, computational and software skills is ideal for this company!
Headquartered in Illinois, this family-owned mortgage bank has a large portfolio of mortgage products and offerings, and has direct access to decision makers. Not only are they focused on the needs of their borrowers, they are dedicated to giving back to the communities they serve throughout charitable giving partnerships.
Some of the great benefits included in this Payroll Staff Accountant role are a 401(k) with a company match, a hybrid schedule with 3 days in the office, a supportive leadership team you can trust and much more.
Additional requirements for this Payroll Staff Accountant role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related experience
- Accounting experience, preferably within the mortgage services industry
- Familiar with payroll functions within a 100+ employee sized organization
- Advanced Excel skills including formulas, vlookup’s and pivot tables
- Knowledge of GAAP, state and federal compliance regulations
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com