Join a well-established, family-owned construction company with over 35 years of experience in the New Mexico market. They specialize in retail, restaurant, and office projects, ranging from tenant improvements to ground-up turnkey constructions. Committed to excellence, they handle private negotiated projects, fostering strong relationships with their clients. Their cohesive team, consisting of dedicated professionals and longstanding subcontractors, thrives on collaboration and mutual support. As they navigate the state’s commercial growth, they stand firm with a high level of repeat clientele, ensuring every project is executed with precision, safety, and quality.
The ideal Superintendent candidate will appreciate a competitive salary, expenses account, cell phone allowance, truck, health benefits, and much more.
Additional requirements for Superintendent:
- 10+ years’ experience as a Superintendent in commercial construction, specializing in ground-up or tenant improvement projects
- OSHA 10 certification or higher, demonstrating a strong commitment to safety protocols
- Proficiency in reading and understanding blueprints, coupled with the ability to create and maintain construction schedules
- Exceptional skills in managing subcontractors, emphasizing quality, safety, and adheres to schedules
- Proficient in project management tools such as MS Project, Bluebeam, and Procore
- Strong communication and leadership skills, embodying the qualities of a servant leader
- Demonstrated ability to adjust and adapt on the fly, ensuring the client’s best interests are met
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com