Career advancement, happy employees and involvement in all types of lending.
Those are the hallmarks of this new career growth opportunity for an Assistant Chief Lending Officer in the Phoenix metro. This large, top-rated financial services company is looking for a broadly experienced lending manager who already has shown strong leadership.
If successful this person would succeed the organization’s current Chief Lending Officer in a few years, overseeing commercial, residential mortgage and consumer lending, plus collections.
Why consider this new Assistant Chief Lending Officer opportunity?
- Ranked one of the best financial institutions in the state
- Acclaimed for achieving a high level of employee engagement, satisfaction and career development
- Breaking its own records for loan originations and income
- Values work-life balance
- Results and data driven
- Focused on innovation
Requirements for Assistant Chief Lending Officer:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in leadership role in a bank or credit union
- Experience at an organization $750M in assets or larger
- Four-year degree in business, finance, accounting or similar subject
- Broad lending experience in commercial, residential mortgage and consumer lending
- Strong credit skills
- Experience with collections preferred
- Experience in ALCO and Board meetings
- Willing to be a hands-on leader, pitching in when needed
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at email@example.com. I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.