This bank takes to heart its status as a “Community” bank; they strive to be an integral part of each town they have locations in. Growing to an asset size of nearly $1B over their 30+ years in business, they continue to grow today, and need a VP/SVP Compliance Officer to help them do so.
Benefits of VP/SVP Compliance Officer position:
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO and bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Requirements for VP/SVP Compliance Officer:
- Must have 5+ years if Compliance experience- Commercial, Consumer, and Mortgage (must have Mortgage)
- Not a BSA/AML or Auditor role
- Potential to move into CRO role over the next 1-2 years
- Community Bank experience in $1B+ size bank
- CRCM or CAMS certification a strong plus
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23rd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.