Information Security is an increasingly critical role in business, especially in the financial services industry. If you’re intrigued by the many angles of cyber security in that field, please read on.
We are searching for an Information Security Officer to join one of Albuquerque’s premier financial services companies. As Information Security Officer, you would report directly to the CIO.
This ISO would have the exciting challenge of building an Information Security program from the ground up. Ideal candidates will have a passion for IS, a sense of urgency and experience building internal relationships so IS initiatives go smoothly.
Please note that local candidates are preferred and relocation assistance may not be available.
Here's what else is great about this ISO opportunity:
- Highly rated company in its field.
- CIO is focused on collaboration, respect and a caring work environment.
- No internal politics allowed.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous PTO.
- 401(k) with company match AND a retirement plan.
- Located in Albuquerque.
Requirements for Information Security Officer:
- Minimum 8 years in Information Security in a medium-size or large organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, security engineering or related field.
- Experience building an IS program from scratch.
- Technical experience with firewalls, TCP/IP, VPN, Windows server or AIX OS, GPO, security software evaluation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Local candidates or those not requiring relocation assistance strongly preferred.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.