With this GC, it's all about honesty, integrity, and values. If you are a Senior Estimator in the Manteca, CA area and are looking for an opportunity to be a part of something that not only provides great construction services, but also provides for their fellow man, keep reading because this is for you!
Senior Estimator responsibilities include:
- Working closely with project team to develop and maintain pre-construction and construction estimates
- Being in charge of project lump sum bidding process
- Being a vital contributor for developing and existing sub relationships for estimating, bidding, and project award
- Conducting quantity take-offs, variance and maintain quantity controls
Senior Estimator requirements include:
- Having strong working knowledge of construction methods, processes, and management practices
- Leading and developing estimating staff to expand their skills and careers within a growing company
- Possessing excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Having good communication skills
- Being organized, efficient, and responsive to the needs of all clients
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies five years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com