This opportunity is for a banking professional who likes to wear multiple hats, and work for a company that takes care of its people long-term.
The position is Accounting Manager, but it’s actually so much more because it’s at a community bank. As Accounting Manager you would handle general accounting duties, but also be involved with call reports, asset liability management and vendor management.
Here’s what’s great about this Accounting Manager opportunity:
- Decades-old, profitable community bank.
- Small enough to community oriented, but also has ample resources.
- Stable, local leadership.
- Family oriented.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Bank ownership that takes care of its employees.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Pays for professional development.
- Laid-back, small-city living.
Requirements for Accounting Manager:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in community banking.
- Accounting experience (general ledger, AP/AR).
- Bank reporting experience (call reports, FR2900).
- Experience working with auditors.
- Experience with ALM (Asset Liability Management) a plus.
- Vendor management a plus.
- BSA skills a plus.
- Strong critical thinking skills, self-directed.
Are you ready for this special opportunity to develop your banking career? Please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.