This fulfilling opportunity is to support the Center for Hope and Healing, its anchor organization (Children’s Grief Center), and its partner Tenants, in pursuit of achieving their mission of providing a safe and supportive environment for those who grieve.
This is a full time position with benefits including health insurance, 15 days of annual PTO, and a retirement plan upon qualification. Work will be mainly onsite (minimum 3 days per week) with some remote capability (maximum 2 days per week).
Key components of this position:
- Administrative support to the Children’s Grief Center ED and Senior Leadership
- Property management for the Center for Hope and Healing
- QuickBooks-based bookkeeping (A/R, A/P, weekly and monthly reconciling)
- Salesforce data entry and report generation
- Volunteer management
- 2+ years’ experience with book-keeping using QuickBooks and maintaining A/P and A/R
- 2+ years’ experience in tenant management
- 2+ years’ non-profit administration experience
- A sense of humor
- Problem solving skills, grit, and resiliency
- Excellent customer service ethic
- Understanding of effective database principles
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume detailing relevant qualifications and references of 1 prior supervisor and 2 prior co-workers, and a cover letter including how supporting the mission of the Children’s Grief Center appeals to you as an employee, and how your experience as a volunteer with any other non-profit organization made you feel effective and appreciated.
For more information about the Center for Hope and Healing and the Children’s Grief Center of New Mexico, visit www.childrensgrief.org.