Focused on apartment renovations and remodels, this small Texas contractor has a very steady client base and years of work in their pipeline. They need an Assistant Project Manager with strong leadership skills, a great work ethic and self-motivation who can work on multiple projects in the New Mexico multifamily market.
This company operates on an “honor system,” which has contributed to essentially no turnover and a tight-knit team. If you thrive in an autonomous work environment where you can manage your own workload away from the office, this may be the right fit for you.
Additional requirements for Assistant Project Manager:
- Willingness to travel around New Mexico for projects
- Must have some experience in multifamily construction; renovations experience is a plus
- Must efficiently take charge of site management, scheduling, subcontractors to successfully complete projects
- Experience with Buildertrend and/or Xactimate are strong pluses
- This opportunity would work well for someone with strong self-discipline
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.