A prominent commercial construction firm based in the Southeast, renowned for being recognized as one of the top workplaces, is at the forefront of trends in various sectors including office, education, healthcare, hospitality, government, and industrial. Boasting an annual revenue exceeding $500 million and experiencing consistent growth, this presents an exciting prospect for qualified individuals. The company is actively searching for an Assistant Project Manager to join their Charlotte team.
Requirements for Assistant Project Manager:
- 3+ years of commercial construction experience as Assistant Project Manager
- Project history encompassing healthcare, educational, and commercial construction
- Successfully managed projects in the $150 million range
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams, subcontractors, and clients
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Baileigh Wollam, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-369-3955 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com