This opportunity may be what you have been hoping for if a solid growing company that hires for life and has very low turnover appeals to you.
For more than 20 years, this San Antonio based GC has been building an honorable reputation by exceeding expectations and building repeat business relationships. Providing services all over the state, their San Antonio team is looking for a talented Assistant Project Manager/PE that can hit the ground running on a full list of projects.
What’s great about this Assistant Project Manager/PE position:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Bonus opportunities
- Company truck
- An employee culture of personal ownership, humble pride in your work, and giving back to the community
Requirements for Assistant Project Manager/PE:
- 1-3 years’ experience in commercial construction
- BS in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Strong leadership and administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- A natural at organization, problem solving, and analytics
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com