A leading Midwest developer and builder, boasting a three-decade legacy, seeks an Assistant Project Manager to enhance their thriving $500M project portfolio.
Specializing in mixed-use and multifamily projects, they've witnessed national growth, and the Assistant Project Manager will contribute to large, modern family complexes locally. Enjoy exceptional benefits such as health insurance and ample room for career advancement in this dynamic environment.
Requirements for Assistant Project Manager :
- BS in Construction Management or 2+ years field experience
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and multifamily project background
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Familiar with RFIs, scheduling, bids, buyouts
- Collaborative and willing to travel
- Indianapolis location or relocation required
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com