If joining a nationwide GC who was just named one of the top construction companies in the nation appeals to you, this opportunity may be up your alley.
For more than 50 years, this large family-owned GC has made its mark in the commercial and industrial markets. With deep roots in the communities in which they serve, they are also active recruiters of our brave men and women that are transitioning out of the military. This ENR Top 50 company is looking for an Assistant Superintendent for their San Antonio team who is ready to start on a full pipeline of projects!
What’s great about this Assistant Superintendent position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Healthcare, life, and disability insurance
- Bonus program
- Profit sharing
Requirements for Assistant Superintendent:
- 5+ years of experience as superintendent or assistant superintendent
- Assist Lead Superintendent with day-to-day details of project
- Ensure safety guidelines are practiced by sub-contractors at all times
- Manage sub-contractor performance via quality control and schedule
- Manage self-perform work on project
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com