A construction company who has several long-tenured employees, is seeking an Assistant / Area Superintendent to join its team in the Seattle metro. This general contractor is known for its friendly culture, abundance of top talent and exceptional training opportunities. Consider joining this team where people come and don't leave. They offer extremely competitive benefits, including immediate eligibility in the company 401(k). Relocation assistance will be considered for Superintendents with multi-family experience.
Assistant Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and motivate the field crew for assigned area of project
- Monitor and direct field activities in assigned area
- Oversee quality checklists
- Ensure safety program is being adhered to
- Keep a clean and accessible construction site
- Manage schedules to ensure an on-time project completion
Assistant Superintendent Requirements:
- OSHA 10
- 5+ years commercial construction experience
- Multi-family and/or mixed-use construction experience preferred
- Relocation assistance will be considered for Superintendents with multi-family experience
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies five years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com