Interested in working for a national company that has created a culture that cultivates and builds your professional career?
This GC has executed more than $25B in business since the 1990’s and is one of the most well-respected teams in the multifamily industry. They build, develop, and manage construction and multifamily developments in 14 different markets and are looking for an Assistant Superintendent to add to their experienced Orlando, FL team.
What’s great about this Assistant Superintendent position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Individual and dependent life insurance
- Short and long-term disability, life and ADD insurance
- 401(k) with company match
Requirements for Assistant Superintendent must:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field
- 2+ years’ experience with multifamily projects preferred
- Remain proficient in industry technology and products
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com