This opportunity will put you in a top-notch company with projects around the South, and they’re looking for an Assistant Superintendent to start immediately.
They are a well-established company that is known for taking great care of their employees and clients. It has made its mark on the industry and in the communities it serves for over 40 years, and has been voted one of the best places to work.
What else is great about this Assistant Superintendent position:
- Company is 100% employee owned
- Has been recognized for community support and leadership
- Competitive salary, PTO, bonuses, vehicle provided, and medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
Requirements for Assistant Superintendent:
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial construction
- Ground-up experience a plus
- Retail, hospitality, and industrial experience preferred
- Travel is required
Sound like your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.