Over the last 40+ years, this GC has provided construction services to more than 20 states throughout the Western region of the U.S., covering multiple retail, grocery, multifamily, hospitality, senior housing, office, medical, and industrial markets. Having established and maintained a strong client base, nearly 90% of their business comes from repeat customers so their pipeline of projects is consistent, and they are seeking an Assistant Superintendent to jump in and drive those projects.
Requirements for Assistant Superintendent:
- 3+ years’ experience in an Assistant Superintendent role, and familiarity with building/construction trades
- Responsible, dependable, and takes ownership, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication, organizational, and management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office and the willingness to learn
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Generous benefits package includes profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and bonuses, to name a few.
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.