An opportunity with a nationwide company that who is a coveted industry leader and has a second-to-none safety program is one that you will want to explore further!
This full-service GC has a footprint in several markets such as commercial, energy, federal, education, healthcare, and aviation. Their Jacksonville office is seeking an Assistant Traveling Superintendent that has medical build experience and can efficiently support a superintendent on some projects that are coming up in the pipeline. With a nationwide and global presence, there are ample career advancement opportunities within the company and its subsidiaries.
What’s great about this Assistant Traveling Superintendent position:
- Great bonus and per diem package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) and employee stock ownership program
- Company truck or vehicle allowance
- Travel and life insurance coverage
- Healthy work/life balance
Requirements for Assistant Traveling Superintendent:
- 5+ years’ experience in the industry
- 1+ years’ experience as a Craft Foreman
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Minimum of OSHA 10 certification
- Experience assisting a Superintendent on Design Build projects is a plus
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com