A healthy, family-owned community bank in eastern Colorado, near Kansas, is looking for an Internal Auditor/Compliance Manager who has extensive audit and compliance management expertise. With $600M in asset size and tight-knit exposure to the Executive Team, this Audit and Compliance Manager opportunity offers room for career growth.
Why consider this Audit and Compliance Manager opportunity:
- Lots of support from the bank’s main office
- Bank supports professional development (like banking school)
- Small-town way of life in eastern Colorado
- Connection with your customers; they’re your neighbors
- Warm, welcoming work atmosphere
- Fun, company-wide team-building events
- Relocation assistance available
Requirements for the Audit and Compliance Manager position:
- Excel at reviewing financial and operational controls and transaction analysis
- Must have advanced knowledge of state and federal compliance and regulation
- 4+ years’ experience in a bank setting
- Accounting degree preferred, but not required
- Advanced knowledge in general accounting, payroll, and budgeting
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4963 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.