If you’re in the Dallas area and are experienced with a bank over $1B in assets, this AVP Finance Manager opportunity with a nimble and sophisticated bank could be for you! The ideal candidate for this role will be able to make a direct impact to the organization and accounting team, engaged in multiple accounting, financial reporting and internal treasury assignments, with the opportunity to receive guidance and coaching from seasoned CPA/Bankers.
Serving the Texas and Oklahoma markets with personalized, local support and cutting-edge technology, this bank is fully committed to establishing strong relationships with customers and laying the foundation for sophistication and stability. A 401(k) with a 4% company match, coverage for a high portion of insurance premiums, ESPP employee stock program, reduced rate mortgage program, work remote Fridays and high incentive component upwards of 40% are some of the great benefits an ideal SVP/ Director of Corporate Treasurer candidate will value.
Additional requirements for AVP Finance Manager:
- 3-5 years’ experience with a bank over $1B in assets
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business – Advanced degree in business with equivalent experience is preferred
- Hands-on experience in financial reporting, cash management and account reconciliations and analysis, along with development of enhanced controls
- Will produce financial reports for management, regulatory and GAAP purposes
- Prepare journal entries and support in month/quarter/year-end close process
- Involved in projects to modify, improve and streamline reporting processes
- Daily cash management and reviewing the bank’s liquidity position
- Support regulatory, audit and tax requests
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.