If you’re looking for advancement potential in your career, here’s an opportunity that you won’t want to miss. Founded by educators and serving hundreds of thousands of members including over 600 businesses, this forward-thinking, tech savvy company is the largest credit union in NM both in membership and assets, and is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of its members and for communities across NM. They are urgently seeking an AVP of Fraud Prevention and Investigation to add to their team in Albuquerque, NM.
Required skillset for AVP of Fraud Prevention & Investigation:
- 5-8 years of similar or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in all facets of fraud prevention
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities, deadlines, sensitive information and problem resolution
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to train staff in ongoing fraud awareness and prevention
- Proficient in MS Office programs, internal systems, and a strong understanding of Verafin and Advanced Fraud Solutions software
- Relocation assistance is available!
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can be reached directly at (505) 510-7212 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record nine years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.