If you’ve got Agricultural Lending experience and are ready for a move up, check out this new Branch President career opportunity.
A healthy, growing community bank in eastern Colorado, near Kansas, is looking for a Branch President who would be the “face of the bank.” You could advance your career by managing the branch, handling a variety of loans, and growing this bank’s market share in a small but competitive market.
Why consider this Branch President opportunity:
- Very strong market share.
- Lots of support from the bank’s main office.
- Bank supports professional development (like banking school).
- Small-town way of life in eastern Colorado.
- Be connected with your customers; they’re your neighbors.
- Warm, welcoming work atmosphere.
- Fun, company-wide team-building events.
- Relocation assistance available!
Requirements for the Branch President position:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in branch management in a bank or credit union.
- Four-year degree preferred.
- Broad experience in all types of lending and bank products.
- Staff management experience.
- Focus on community involvement.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at email@example.com. I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23rd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.