Join the team as a BSA Analyst and become a vital part of a thriving community bank! Growing since the early 2000s, with 10 locations and approaching the $1B mark, their bank is renowned for its family-oriented and relaxed culture, featuring enjoyable events such as tailgate baseball parties.
The BSA Analyst plays a crucial role in implementing and administrating the bank’s BSA/AML program. This multifaceted position includes transaction monitoring, investigations, OFAC and sanctions investigations, as well as suspicious activity reporting. Duties encompass conducting meticulous investigations into potential suspicious activities, reviewing and assessing potential sanctions hits for customers and transactions, reporting identified suspicious activities to FinCEN, and staying abreast of evolving regulatory requirements and industry best practices. This role requires a keen understanding of financial regulations, attention to detail, and a commitment to maintain the highest standards on compliance and security.
Additional requirements for this BSA Analyst:
- 2+ years proficiency in financial institutions with expertise in regulatory, BSA, AML, Fraud Monitoring, and Investigations
- In-depth knowledge of AML, sanction regulations, risks, and typologies
- Proven track record in transaction monitoring and familiarity with OFAC filtering and vendors/platforms
- Exemplary organizational and multitasking abilities
- Strong record-keeping skills for precise documentation
- Robust personal and community leadership experience
- Outstanding written, verbal, and analytical communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability for high-pressure situations and confidential information
- Proficient in computer operations situations and confidential information
- Successful completion of background investigation and drug screen
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.