One of the oldest and largest privately owned community banks in West Texas needs a skilled Senior Commercial Loan Officer in the city of Lubbock who knows and touches CRE, C&I some O&G loans and a strong COI base with proven skills in building long term relationships with customers. If this matches your background and you have community banking experience, this client wants to meet you!
Known for exceeding the needs of customers and employees alike, this privately owned organization is active in the communities they serve and understands how important innovation is to their long-term success. The ideal Senior Commercial Loan Officer candidate will appreciate a competitive benefits package including learning and development opportunities, 401(k), major medical and more.
Additional requirements for this Senior Commercial Loan Officer Opportunity:
- Minimum 5 years of successful commercial lending experience
- Reside in or willing to relocate to the Lubbock area
- Formal credit training with a keen ability to identify solid deals
- Relationship-based lender with a proven track record of building long-term, value-based connections and COIs
- Demonstrated success in strong Commercial Real Estate (CRE) and Commercial and Industrial (C&I) production
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.