There's a lot to love about this Business Banking Officer opportunity at a privately-owned bank in Dallas. Nearly half a century old, employees not only stay for the distance, but they are encouraged to learn and grow with continued personal and career development. Fun perks like weekly breakfasts and monthly catered lunches are just some of the things this organization does to take care of their own.
Requirements for Business Banking Officer:
- Senior level professional with 7+ years’ experience in banking and credit underwriting
- Understands a conservative culture
- Strong CRE connections in Dallas market – medical buildings, strip centers, warehouses, etc.
- A true “hunter” sought; one with a business development mindset along with the ability to serve the customer on the back end
- Successful personality type – confident and persuasive
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision coverage
- 6% match on 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous PTO
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23rd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.