With 50 years in the industry, a privately-held, $1B+ asset size bank (the perfect size) needs a “go-getter” Chief Credit Officer who can further drive success. If you are looking for a solid community bank whose culture nurtures their employees and clients alike, this may be the opportunity for you.
Requirements for Chief Credit Officer:
- Must have community banking experience
- Background in commercial lending or CLO role a strong plus
- Strength in reviewing and updating loan policy and procedures
- Excels at maintaining the credit quality of loan portfolios
- Proven track record of accomplishment is a CCO role
A sampling of benefits this opportunity offers:
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- 401(k) with match
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23rd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.