Expanding their offices throughout Texas, this award-winning GC needs a Chief Estimator in the Houston area who can work in a flexible, in-office role.
This organization is going on nearly 20 years in business, aiming to grow their current markets and secure technically capable team members to keep them on track. The ideal Chief Estimator will lead and mentor up-and-coming estimators and preconstruction people who are setting the stage for their career, including the opportunity to influence the direction of the preconstruction department, improving processes and increasing efficiencies.
A true work hard/play hard atmosphere including a breakroom with unique amenities, a senior leadership team open to employee feedback and a benefits package with profit sharing, vehicle allowance and more are all the more reason for the ideal Chief Estimator to value what this company has to offer.
Additional requirements for Chief Estimator:
- 10+ years of preconstruction estimating experience on commercial ground-up and renovation construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of building construction, materials, systems, market conditions and trade practices
- Must have conceptual ability to work with minimum information and quickly develop an understanding of owner/ architect requirements
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Christian Martinez, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 510-7212 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com