Serving the northeastern Colorado market for more than 50 years, this full-service financial organization needs a Chief Financial Officer with CFO or Controller experience. This is a succession plan where the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to learn under the current CFO and become comfortable with the role and duties.
With a focus on residential real estate, this locally owned and operated organization also offers a wide variety of loans with access to local decision makers and other banking services and products. This bank is truly dedicated to supporting the surrounding communities and offering employees competitive wages and benefits.
Additional requirements for this Chief Financial Officer role:
- 10+ years of experience in a CFO or Controller role
- CPA certification preferred but not required
- Mortgage lending experience is a plus
- Strong financial analysis experience
- Knowledge of state and Federal guidelines and regulations
- Must be local or willing to relocate to the Sterling, CO area
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com