If you’re a Chief Financial Officer who comes from a banking background, this forward-thinking community bank is looking for a candidate to work in Knoxville, TN. At almost $1B in assets and zero drama, this very competitive, entrepreneurial and profitable organization responds to changing markets and isn’t afraid to engage in new communities.
Dedicated to customer service, employees and the community, this bank offers stimulating and rewarding career opportunities without the long hours. Some of the great benefits included in this CFO role are stability, growth and amenities like an onsite gym, child care, café and more.
Additional requirements for Chief Financial Officer:
- 10+ years of banking experience
- Track record of timely financials
- Skills to create budgets, develop strategic business plans, manage bank capital, investments and bond portfolios
- Ability to implement business decisions – knowing how to dig in and do it
- Strong communication skills and collaborative nature
- CPA preferred but not required
- Ability to deal with Feducia, CIGNA
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.