Don’t settle for a job that’s just crunching numbers.
Instead, be a strategic, valued part of the senior leadership team in a steadily growing Albuquerque company. As the Chief Financial Officer, you would have the chance to significantly shape the future of the firm.
This company sells products in the construction and remodeling markets. The CFO will handle a mix of some hands-on accounting tasks, plus do financial analysis and planning, identify trends and develop strategy. The job will include managing staff.
Why join this company?
- Steady growth, with a significant increase projected for this calendar year.
- Strong market position with premium products.
- Received recognition for top-quality service.
- Friendly, fun, flexible, work environment.
- No internal politics.
- Employee recognition.
- President is highly regarded in this industry group.
- Minimum 5 years as CFO, Controller or senior financial executive.
- BS degree in finance, accounting or business.
- Management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong with Excel and other software.
- A desire to be a long-term player with this growing company.
- Local candidates only; no relocation assistance available.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 21st year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com