Join a reputable organization, rooted in a century-old legacy of supporting rural communities. They are dedicated to continual growth, providing essential services to businesses and individuals in underserved areas. They are seeking a highly analytical BSA Compliance Analyst with exceptional interpersonal skills. As a BSA Compliance Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring all record keeping and recording compliance, keeping the bank in strict adherence to BSA/AML laws and regulations. Your efforts will directly contribute to upholding the integrity of their banking operations.
This company offers attractive monetary and non-monetary benefits for their Commercial Loan Analyst, including a generous medical, dental, and vision plan, and 401k with a substantial yearly match.
Requirements for BSA Compliance Analyst:
- Qualifications: Business/Accounting degree or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Banking: 3-5 years hands-on financial operations experience
- Compliance: 2-3 years BSA/AML or fraud operations expertise
- Legal: In-depth knowledge of banking laws and regulations
- Fraud Prevention: Expert in Bank Secrecy Act compliance and fraud prevention
- Organization: Strong organizational skills, efficiency, and self-driven work ethic
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4963 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com