This family-driven community bank in Austin, TX is looking for a Chief Operations Officer with deep IT knowledge and hands-on experience in community banking operations to join their team.
Starting with rural roots, they’ve been around for more than a century embracing old-school heritage and are transitioning to the next generation of banking.
The ideal fit for this role will have:
- A unique blend of Operations and IT experience
- Community bank experience
- IT knowledge to move mobile and online banking forward
- The ability to be tactical, strategic and hands on
- Experience with managing vendor relationships and with automating/ streamlining processes
Employee incentives include:
- Humana health benefits with wellness participation reduction
- Generous PTO and sick days
- $.50 on the dollar 401(k) match, up to 6%
- Profit sharing and performance bonus equaling up to 20-25% of base
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.