This opportunity allows an established Commercial Lender to build relationships with rural markets in West Texas! A locally owned community bank, they are expanding their presence throughout Texas and needs a Commercial Lender with formal credit training who knows how to spot a sound loan. If this is you, please read on!
The ideal candidate for this role will appreciate a team culture with a positive atmosphere, community pride and traditional family values. Some of the great benefits included in this Commercial Lender role are a collaborative team, healthy work-life balance and bonus opportunities to name a few.
Additional requirements for this Commercial Lender Opportunity:
- 5+ years’ commercial lending experience
- Established focus on CRE and C&I lending
- Must be in McKinney and know the Collin County market intimately
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to establish strong relationships
- Must have formal credit training and the ability to spot a sound loan
- Have a proven track record of consistent production
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.