Family-owned and close to a century in rich history, this multi-state community bank is currently at almost $7B in asset size and shows no signs of slowing down, hence the need for a Commercial Lender for one of their teams.
Commercial Lender candidates should be go-getters with strong relationship building skills and the natural ability to make a successful mark in the lending division. Benefits included with the Commercial Lender role are generous paid time off, healthcare coverage, retirement plans and education assistance.
Requirements for Commercial Lender:
- Ag, commercial and consumer lending knowledge
- Proficient in credit structure and general banking principles
- Sales, marketing and relationship management skills are a must
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Finance related degree
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4963 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.