With 50 years in the industry, a privately-held, $1B+ asset size bank (the perfect size) needs a “go-getter” Commercial Lender who is ready to join an active service-driven team! If you are looking for a solid community bank whose culture nurtures their employees and clients alike, this may be the opportunity for you.
Requirements for Commercial Lender:
- 5+ years’ commercial lending experience in the Dallas market, with a focus on Irving or Collin County markets
- Generalist background – CRE, C&I, SBA, interim construction
- Ability to produce $15M-$25M annually, with the sweet spot for loans being $1M-$5M
- Community banking experience and formal credit training are required
A sampling of benefits this opportunity offers:
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Bonus opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23rd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.