This opportunity lets an experienced Commercial Lender like you take advantage of the benefits of a Colorado community bank while benefitting from the resources of a multi-billion-dollar regional organization.
This bank, which has been in southern Colorado for more than two decades, is expanding its existing operations in Colorado Springs. They’re looking for an established, experienced Commercial Lender who likes taking care of clients from start to finish. The Lender will develop and manage owner-occupied CRE, C&I, SBA, and lines of credit loans.
What stands out about this Commercial Lender opportunity?
- Bank has doubled its local loan portfolio in the past 5 years.
- Specific expansion plans in Colorado Springs.
- Skilled, well-established team.
- Competitive rates, fees and service.
- Employees rave about access to senior decision makers.
- Positive work environment.
- Community bank values.
- Competitive base salary and discretionary bonus.
- Rich benefits, including generous time off, wellness programs, professional development.
Requirements for this Commercial Lender position:
- Minimum 3 years as Commercial Lender in Colorado Springs.
- Strong COIs and customer base.
- Four-year degree in business, finance, accounting or similar field a plus.
- Strong credit skills, able to do almost a full underwrite, and presentation to Loan Committee.
- Able and willing to handle loan documentation, closing and portfolio management.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.