You could make a real impact on local businesses and this company with your knowledge of the commercial loan process.
The company is a healthy, well capitalized, locally managed community bank in beautiful northern New Mexico. The position is Commercial Loan Assistant. You would play a critical role in helping local commercial lenders put all the pieces together to make a business loan a reality. You also would use your best customer service skills to communicate with clients and help them with their loan and other banking needs.
It's a perfect position for someone who understands all the parts of commercial lending, likes interacting with customers, and may eventually want to advance to other banking positions.
Here's why this Commercial Loan Assistant position is worth your consideration:
- Healthy, profitable mid-sized community bank.
- Local management and local board, committed to New Mexico.
- Future opportunity to lead a team, move into loan operations or into a loan officer role.
- Dynamic, fast-paced, growth-oriented company.
- Located in a charming, historic, unique small city in the Land of Enchantment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits that include 401(k) with excellent company match.
Requirements for Commercial Loan Assistant:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a supporting role in commercial lending.
- Good grasp of every part of the commercial loan process, such as CIP, financial documents, collateral, title, closing packages.
- Good knowledge of commercial real estate (CRE) loans, but also C&I, equipment, lines of credit.
- Flexible, adaptable, team player.
- Strong communication skills, not afraid to ask questions.
- Good career stability.
To be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at email@example.com. I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.