Are you burned out by unreasonable work loads as a Commercial Loan Assistant or Processor? If so, you owe it to yourself to consider this career opportunity with one of Albuquerque's top-rated companies.
This long-standing, locally owned financial institution prides itself on a low-stress work environment. It's been growing steadily in Albuquerque and other parts of the state.
As a Commercial Loan Assistant you would join a team that supports several commercial lenders. You would handle a loan assigned to you from start to finish; gathering necessary documents to complete the loan file, ordering appraisals, keeping track of other materials needed, and working with title companies.
You would work primarily with commercial real estate loans, but also construction, development, lines of credit and other types. Please note: This position is on-site in one of the company’s centrally located Albuquerque locations.
- Minimum 1 year experience support commercial loans
- LaserPro experience strongly preferred
- Able to read and understand corporate and financial document such as tax returns
- Loan servicing experience a plus
- Experience with commercial loans at a title company or non-bank lender acceptable
Benefits of this Commercial Loan Processor position:
- Highly rated company, voted a "Best Place to Work"
- Locally owned and managed firm
- Reasonable production goals and deadlines
- Low stress environment that supports a great work-life balance
- No weekends, no after-hours work
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can be reached at (505) 910-4963 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record nine years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.