If you’re a junior or mid-level commercial lender in the Dallas metro you will want to consider this new career opportunity.
A well-established, Texas-owned and managed community bank has a thriving Loan Production Office in North Dallas, and they need to add a Commercial Loan Officer to help them continue their consistent growth trends.
Why consider this Commercial Loan Officer opportunity?
• Texas owned and managed bank.
• Healthy 5-star Bauer rating.
• Strong year-over-year growth.
• Focuses on training, technology and service.
• Hefty production incentives, plus 401(k) with 5% match.
Requirements for Commercial Loan Officer:
• Minimum 3 years of commercial lending experience.
• Strong business development skills.
• Solid credit skills.
• Background in CRE and C&I.
• Current connections in North Dallas markets.
Ready to move your career to the next level? Please confidentially forward your resume to me today through this website, or contact me, Elise Turner at <firstname.lastname@example.org>. I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.