Here’s a Chief Lending Officer opportunity you won’t want to miss. This privately owned bank in Dallas is nearly half a century old, providing their employees with a positive work atmosphere, encouraging them to learn and grow with ongoing personal and career development, and fun perks including weekly breakfasts and monthly catered lunches. They are looking to add to their team in the Dallas area.
As the Chief Lending Officer, you'll oversee commercial business development, ensuring loan portfolio growth and quality. You'll build client relationships, lead loan production, and develop policies. Managing a lending team, you'll ensure profitability, implement growth strategies, and stay updated on digital banking trends.
Chief Lending Officer Benefits include:
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision coverage
- 6% match on 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous PTO
Required skillset for this Chief Lending Officer opportunity:
- Drive commercial business development
- Optimize loan portfolio growth and quality
- Foster strong client relationships
- Lead loan production direction
- Guide policy and procedure development
- Mentor lending team members
- Manage credit department and loan analysis
- Ensure portfolio profitability and stability
- Develop long-term growth strategies
- Provide leadership and motivation
- Preferred experience with digital banking, bitcoin, etc.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.