Among the top 20 fastest growing community banks in the country, this organization is about to cross the $1B threshold in 2020. This is a prime opportunity for an experienced VP Compliance/BSA Officer to assist a progressive and aggressive team move to their next level of success.
*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*
This role is for you if you have:
- Full knowledge of government banking regulations with an emphasis on BSA, AML, and OFAC
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a BSA/AML Officer, Compliance Manager, or Risk Manager
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification, preferred
- Expert knowledge of FFIEC Examination Manual relative to AML, KYC, and CIP
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, strongly preferred
This opportunity fosters a fun environment for learning and professional growth, and offers quality health benefits in addition to a 401(k) and bonus program.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.