A New Mexico owned and managed community bank is on the lookout for a Compliance Manager to join their friendly, family-like company. This Compliance Manager could work in the bank’s Albuquerque location, or work from home in New Mexico. With 100% employee health insurance coverage and a 401(k) with company match, this is an opportunity worth a further look.
Compliance Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing compliance and audit projects now spread across multiple departments
- Ensuring bank is prepared for audits and exams
- Making sure appropriate action items are done
- Having 1-2 direct reports
- Some New Mexico travel required for staff training and audits
Compliance Manager requirements include:
- 5 years minimum of experience in compliance at a financial services company
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to coordinate with department heads in other locations
- Having a high level of organization
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at email@example.com I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 20th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com