For more than 30 years, this company has built their reputation on their talented ability to turn vision into reality.
As a highly sought after GC, they have an extensive market footprint, providing services on builds such as commercial, educational, cultural, sports, and more. Their Sacramento team is seeking a Construction Manager who can tackle a growing backlog of projects. They offer advancement within the company for a candidate that is looking for a great place to grow their career.
What’s great about this Superintendent opportunity?
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus opportunities
- Vehicle allowance
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
Requirements for Superintendent:
- 10+ years’ experience in construction, with 5+ years’ experience on public projects
- Aquatic Center build experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skillset
- Steady work history with verifiable references
- Able to pass background check and drug screening
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be part of? Please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com