A well-respected, local contractor in the Fort Lauderdale area, is seeking a Project Executive to join their team. They have been around for almost 50 years and have been recognized for excellence many times. Are you interested in leading teams in an organization that boasts a high rate of repeat business? If you are a strong leader ready for your next challenge, then this could be your next career move.
Responsibilities of the Project Executive:
- Manage, motivate and train 3-4 project teams that consist of PMs, Superintendents, Project Engineers and Project Coordinators
- Business Development - developing and maintaining relationships with new and current clients
- Follow project closely from preconstruction to closeout - beginning to end
- Constant and regular communication with owner and architect
- Ultimate responsibility for successful project completion including all financials
Skills Required to be the next Project Executive:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related degree
- 15-20 years of experience managing large commercial projects
- Strong in estimating, budgets and cost analysis
- Successful problem solver - able to identify and troubleshoot any project concerns
- Proficient computer / software skills to include project management software, accounting costs software and estimating software
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com