If working for a construction company that uses the latest building technology is important to you, then look no further. This general contractor, who builds in several sectors, including commercial, schools, medical, multifamily and more, is seeking its next talented Project Manager in Wilmington, NC.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Oversee financial budgets
- Coordinate contracts
- Manage entire construction process
- Organize schedules and timetables
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, subcontractors and owner
- Manage and motivate entire project team
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Experience managing multifamily construction projects
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once if needed
- Effective negotiator
- Strong attention to detail with outstanding grasp of schedules and budgets
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com