A 50+ year old national general contractor, who has a stellar reputation for being "employee friendly", is seeking a Scheduler to join its team in Atlanta, GA. This commercial construction company rewards its top performers by consistently hiring from within. Their benefits are very competitive, with a 401(k), generous PTO, medical, dental and more.
Scheduler responsibilities include:
- Manage scheduling and associated reporting for projects
- Develop, maintain, and execute schedules for multi-million dollar projects
- Prepare schedules, schedule reports, problem analysis reports, variance reports, and milestone reports
- Understand scope of projects leading to development and maintenance of project schedules
Scheduler requirements include:
- 8-10 years of commercial construction scheduling experience
- Proficiency in Primavera scheduling software (P6) is required
- Bachelor's degree in Construction or Engineering, along with demonstrated experience in creating and managing schedules with 2,500 activities or more is required
- Ability to work in a large collaborative environment
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com