A general contractor that is established and growing, known for client satisfaction and employee career development, is seeking to add an OSHPD experienced Superintendent to their team. A growing and highly-respected commercial, construction company, focused on hospital, MOB, biomedical, tech and similar projects, they are looking for people who share the same values and goals that gained them their strong reputation.
Responsibilities of Superintendent:
- Oversee all on-site construction activities
- Hire, manage and motivate sub-contractors
- Keep construction site clean and accessible
- Coordinate and manage deliveries of construction materials and supplies
- Oversee quality and safety of construction project
- Communicate regularly with project team regarding project status
Requirements of Superintendent:
- 5+ years experience as a commercial construction Superintendent
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background screening
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies five years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com