Talented, eager people are who this company hires. Are you an experienced Project Superintendent looking for a top workplace that focuses on quality on all of it's construction projects? If so, this opportunity at an innovative Oregon company may be for you. This General Contractor offers competitive wages as well as a great benefits package.
Our client is seeking a motivated and productive team player with at least 5 years of practical experience as a Senior Project Superintendent. The company is interested in creative, energetic people with a proactive mindset to join a close-knit team.
Requirements of the Superintendent:
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft office suite programs.
- Knowledge of Primavera scheduling and Expedition Project Management software desirable.
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of accounting and cost control procedures.
- LEED™ accreditation and experience desirable.
- Local to Oregon.
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached at 505-395-5560 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com