Here is an opportunity to work for a company that provides a positive work culture. The atmosphere is relaxed, ideas from employees are welcomed and teamwork is encouraged. This lively construction company, that is employee-owned, is seeking a Drywall Superintendent in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. They are a national general contractor that is consistently ranked in the top tiers of "Best Companies to Work For".
Are you ready for your next challenge? The ideal Superintendent candidate will have commercial interior experience.
As an Interiors Superintendent, you can expect to:
- Schedule, manage and oversee foreman and other jobsite leads
- Perform safety checks and inspections
- Regulate all jobsite logistics
- Foster relationships with subs and project team
Requirements of the Superintendent:
- 10 years experience in commercial construction as an interior superintendent
- 5+ years in waterproofing and/or fire protection
- Effective problem solver with a strong work ethic
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies five years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com